Extra Extra! KU is looking for new staff!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Staff Photos

From here, Justin Shadowblade posted a new announcement for the staff to see!


"Staff, I need you to send in a full body picture for banners and our Youtube channel. Please wear the clothes you like the most, because this will most likely be permanent. Please no mounts and a single color backround so it is easy to render. Here are the following staff members that need to still send in a picture:


A Deadly Pirate

Mark Silversword

Gem of the Spiral

Shadow Swashbuckler

Chris DrakeflameGalaxy

Adventuruous Nathan

Austin Moon

Blaze Shadowhorn

Colin Mythcaster

Jack Dawnsong

Ian Stormstaff


Send in images to kingsisleuniverse@gmail.com!"

Example of good full-body picture. Note how my background (around my wiz) was
a single color, in general. Taken in Stone Town.
Not a very good example. Notice how 1) my wiz is turned 2) there is a
light source making my wiz look different 3) the background is several colors.
(this is actually my Ravenwood Ball outfit) 
Thank you for sending in your photos!

Keep Traveling!
Destiny

No comments:

Post a Comment