Extra Extra! KU is looking for new staff!

Monday, July 16, 2012

Addressing a Few Things



A few members of the community have some good questions and issues with our site name and our latest email forwarding. We would like everyone to know that the Email Forwarding was a mistake on behalf of Ria and Justin. We did not understand the CC/BCC in the email option and decided to put them in the top. It was a harmless mistake, but a mistake nontheless. We do hope no one sees us a spam, but as a fansite trying to get out there.  We do know that becoming Official is not a option, but it doesn't mean we can't  open up our fansite. Iit was just a dream of few of our members.

Also, Kingsisle Universe's name isn't dangerous. We explained to Kingsisle it was for our site as a general thing so we can pinpoint 2 games within the Kingsisle company, Wizard101 and Pirate101. We have stated that we do not speak on behlf of Kingsisle nor associated with them, BUT, Kingsisle does own all the pictures and information that we have gained about their two games.  We just wanted a good name for our fansite. If the name eventually does cause problems, KU will think of a different name for the website. It's not that difficult.

Lastly, to the tweets about Insider and Courtney. Courtney did steal content, which I'm terribly sorry for. I didn't know that she was stealing content until I got a look at Central's forums for the first time. I'm terribly sorry for it. Courtney is not about of our staff anymore due to the recent problems. I, Iflamegurl, haven't figured my wrongings with the forum. If I did anything wrong on my part, I am sorry for that as well. I didn't mean to upset anyone or anything. I know Insider does have a bad name. I just don't know how to clear the name. I just wish to ask you to reconsider our website and forum. It would mean so much.

Thank you for Listening! Take care
-Ria Drake(Founder of Kingsisle Universe)

No comments:

Post a Comment